Sunday, July 24, 2011

101 Ghost Baby Challenge.

Hello guys! So right now I'm doing a 101 Ghost Baby Challenge & It's going pretty well so far. How to become a ghost you can read it HERE. I'm gonna keep you guys updated about the challenge & I'm gonna post pictures & alot more. I recommend you to like our facebook page if you want  quick updates. Alright Adios!

Here are some pictures of my 101 Ghost Baby Challenge.

                                         This is Ellie pregnant to triplet girls!
                                         It's her time to give birth to the triplets now!
                                           Ellie arriving at the hospital.
The triplets first day at their house.
                                         The triplets are playing with their toys
- Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment